Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here I go...blabbing, I mean blogging :0)

Okay, I have finally done it, I have a blog! Or at least the skeleton of one. Baby steps, I must remember to take baby steps! This is all rather technical for my puny little brain but more importantly do keep in mind when referring to my so called blog, I have a "mild" case of ADD (for all of you unaware of this fact), in which case I feel overwhelmed by all of the great stuff you can do with these blogs...lets just say I get a bit distracted! So, here's for hoping I can figure this out...here's for hoping someone might enjoy my various, silly ramblings and here's for hoping this may in some way help "My so called life...."

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Sweet! I'm excited you ahve one too. Baby (I mean bloggy) steps are good.
Melissa

Melissa said...

I can spell!

Unknown said...

Yay, this is great! You're the best! Thanks for looking me up...now isn't there a way to add your blog to mine, under like a favourites list? Oh and BTW love that pic!

NoellePratt said...

Jess,

I am glad you have a blog so I can see what you are doing. Believe me I still really struggle with the whole thing as well.

Noelle

Unknown said...

So Jess, I was looking at your profile. specifically your fav music. What no Neil or CSNY? Nothing you listened to growing up. I guess I failed you I truly am sorry. :-)